7.6.14

Penny boarding with Sara (part I)

Hi everyone!
So recently I haven't been able to take new photos and as always, these were taken months ago and I really like them. 

So here's the story.
I knew Sara had a penny board and I had always wanted to try to ride one, because let's be honest, it looks really cool and fun. I didn't know how to ride one (I still don't know how to) so I told her that I wanted to try it and she agreed on going penny boarding someday. 
So on a winter day, after school, she grabbed her penny board, I grabbed my camera and we bought a pizza. We spent the whole afternoon taking hipstery photos, laughing and attempting to ride it. 
So here's the result of that afternoon, I hope you like them! 


part I // part II













You can follow Sara on instagram and on twitter.


With love,
Laia.




No comments:

Post a Comment