3.5.14

Paris

New year, new design, new goals. 
Even though it's already 2nd May it's a new year in this blog with a brand new design. I will try my best to post a lot more in here but I can't promise anything.

So I have recently been to Paris. I had already been in Paris with my parents but I can't remember much of it because I was very young. This time though I went with my french class. We stayed there for 4 days at a nice hotel in the center of Paris.  
day 1
As soon as we landed in Paris we saw La Belle et la Bête (Beauty and the Beast), a french musical in a beautiful theatre.

Sacré Coeur, Moulin Rouge and Notre Dame in six photos.
I loved the souvenirs from Sacré Coeur and the incredible view.

day 2
Musée du Louvre and Disneyland.
I had already been to Disneyland but it was the highlight of the trip. Disneyland is just a magical and a wonderful place. Everything is beautiful and the buildings are amazing, they're all pastel coloured and full of lovely things. I had lots and lots of fun. I will never get tired of it.



day 3
Le Sénat, Pantheon, 
Institut du Monde Arabe de Jean Nouvel, Jardins de Luxemburg.
Aaaaand.. let's take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this grafitti of these giraffes is. I love it.



 "I didn't remember the Eiffel Tower being this huge." - my first thought.





day 4
Tour Eiffel, Palais de Tokyo and leaving home.
 It was a beautiful morning to go up on the Eiffel Tower, the sights were amazing and the sun was shining. Then we were on a rush to go to the Palais de Tokyo, which is a museum of contemporary art and I loved it.
On the afternoon we wandered around Paris and on the evening we flew back home.


It was an intense trip because we had lots of activities and we were on a rush all day but travelling with friends is amazing and Paris is too, and even though we were super tired we enjoyed it a lot. 

All the photos are taken with an iPhone 4s, and edited with VSCOcam.
                          http://instagram.com/laiiaxiixons





"Paris is always a good idea." 
                                            - Audrey Hepburn as Sabrina Fairchild in Sabrina


(i'm not really good at words so bear with me)


With love, 
Laia.


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/14/2014

    I love all of your pictures, did you pay for some extra filters (In VSCO cam)? Or you just use the free ones?
    Anyway, congratulations, you really do a good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use the free ones :)
      Thank you so much!

      Delete