7.1.12

new year!

2012 is here! But I want to say some things about 2011 :)

To start, thank you so much to all the people that has supported me the whole year. 2011 has been an amazing year...

My first client shoot         




Mariona


Mar

I was featured in my first magazine

Maria

Alba

Andrea
Maria


Àurea

Marina

Eva

Gemma

Gemma


Sevilla

Châteaux de la Loire

Tenerife




I had to work a lot and now I'm getting the results of it. In this year I learned how to manage Photoshop, and my camera (my parens bought my camera on christmas 2010 so, I didn't know anything), I've improved a lot (I think I can do it even better, this year we will see...) and I'm proud of me. It has also had bad things, but anything can be perfect :)
Thank you so much, to all the people that has followed and is following my work, the ones that helps me turn my dreams in to realities and my friends and my family, and I hope that you have a happy new year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment